Friday, March 26, 2010

Peace, Love and MARRIAGE! :)

Ever since the second last post (since the last one was so little), I've spent almost all my time with Aaron. This is an improvement! We are having a wonderful time enjoying each other a lot more than we have been able to in the past.

I guess when I slow down and realize that God is in control (not me) things actually pull themselves together. Like my marks haven't even changed and I'm spending, at the maximum, 3/4 of the effort I used to. I think when I'm at peace, I have a clearer mind to know that everything is taken care of by my wonderful Jesus. He's so good to me.

And Aaron has been a wonderful fiance in guiding me through this letting go of control process. God has complimented us so well together! Where it can be a frustration sometimes, I am now praising God that He didn't put me with another high-strung, get it done and run around until you pass out person because we'd both be on-the-go until the day we died (and secretly I think Aaron really enjoys the fact that I help bring some routine and organization into his 'fly by the seat of his pants' life!).

I think we will have a fun life!

Anyway..... an update on wedding stuff:
  • Sue (Aaron's mom) found us a SWEET deal on invitations at Liquidation World! So thankful! I think we're getting them printed tonight!
  • We still rearrange our wedding guest list almost 3 times a week. Ugh.... once invitations are sent, the decisions are final I guess!
  • We are getting married under a Chuppah!!!!!!
  • Many of our decorations are bought/made/in the process of being made! We are SO thankful for our wonderful decorator!
  • I'm doing some flower shopping on Thursday! :)
  • We have a photographer
  • We have flower girls and ring bearers
  • We think we may have picked our honeymoon spot!!! We can't book yet, but I am just SOOOO looking forward to soaking up the sun!

We're getting MAAAAAAAAAAAAARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment