Friday, May 14, 2010

1 month!

Two days ago was May 12th... one month away. Tomorrow is the 4th last Saturday before the wedding. OH MY GOOOOODNESS!

Aaron asked me last night why I haven't been blogging and I was like "well you know, I have been just a LITTLE bit busy!" haha. He's so cute though. I never knew how much he liked my posts!

So last night, I had my hair trial run. It went so well!!! It was everything I could have hoped for. In fact, right before I left for the appointment, I was looking on the interenet to find this particular picture of Carrie Underwood but I couldn't find it. So once my hairdresser and I had talked and she had an idea of what I wanted, she did my hair. After I told her it was exactly what I was looking for, she pulled out a picture of what she had been referencing - and it was Carrie Underwood with the hairstyle I wanted!!! Ridiculous. lol I have someone watching over the details I think ;)

So I went home and tried on the hair, dress, jewelery and shoes and I am absolutely ESTATIC!!! Everything part of the outfit looks just like I had pictured - actually, even better. I felt like I could go off and have the wedding last night!!! eeek!

So lots has been getting done! So far the most stressful part of the whole process has been to get the right flowergirl dresses (seriously!). It's been hard to coordinate with 4 flower girls! haha But that's overwith so thank heavens!

I'm off to an appointment with my photographer tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment