Monday, April 19, 2010

8 weeeeeeeeeeks

I will be married in 8 weeks.

Not too sure how organized or detailed the wedding will be.... There's a lot of non-wedding stuff on my plate right now so plans are a little slow in coming.

But I WILL be married by the end of June 12th. And that makes me happy.

I asked my mom today if I would regret not running around making sure everything is 'perfect' and stressing over every little detail. I had this fleeting thought that it's what I'm 'supposed' to do as an engaged female. She assured me that I will be a much happier pre-bride (fiance), bride and post-bride (wife) if I just enjoy the process.

Either way I'm going to be screamingly busy (full-time job, a class 2 nights a week, pre-marital counselling AND planning a wedding). So why not be stress-free busy?!

Now... back to those 3 exams I have left

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a magical time for you! I wish you two the happiest lifetime together :) Your mother's right, just enjoy the whole process as much as possible! Good luck with your exams, don't let them stress you out too much. God bless!

    Kayla Harnish (Mabee:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Katie that's so exciting! Stress-free is the way to go :) Good luck on your exams!!!

    ReplyDelete